Tipping over dominoes, Morton Grove and Wilmette

General discussion and information about the 204 Ruger.
glenn asher
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage 12fvss, CZ 527 American

Tipping over dominoes, Morton Grove and Wilmette

Post by glenn asher »

Well, in light of the DC ruling by the Supreme Court, Wilmette and Morton Grove IL have decided to No Longer Enforce their longstanding handgun bans. Chicago apparently intends to fight the lawsuit filed against them Thursday, (within two hours of the DC ruling) Alan Gura, the head lawyer in the DC case, is involved with the Chicago case as well, and that's one of the reasons Daley is filling his socks with feces :lol: over this.

Gura doesn't mess around, and doesn't file suits he can't win. Daley knows that, too. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Little by little, dismantling unconstitutional laws is going to take time, but they WILL come down.
Scalia's crafting of that opinion was very stealthy indeed, so much so, that most of the libtards don't even realize just how ruinous to their antigun agenda it really was. This is just the start.
Build a man a fire, and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life!
Bayou City Boy

Re: Tipping over dominoes, Morton Grove and Wilmette

Post by Bayou City Boy »

LOL....!

One of these days it wouldn't surprise me to see you on a cable news program with your head bobbing up and down and your lips moving in unison with the other talking heads. :lol:

JMO - BCB
Lee C.

Post by Lee C. »

It sure would be nice to get Mr. Gura up here in wisconsin to over turn the gun carry law libtards put in place.
cracker

Post by cracker »

Lee c
I love the way you think. I am so sick of telling people that I live in Madison ( ITs just plain ambarrassing) that I am right now going to look at a house thats not in dane county. gas might be expensive but I will burn it to get out of the highest taxed city in the highest taxed county in one of the highest taxed states. May have to move to texas where the people are born with guns, and they have the right to use them.
Sportingly
cracker