Neat Father's Day Gift!

General discussion and information about the 204 Ruger.
Melvin Eades
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage M12 VLP, CZ 527 American, CZ 527 Varmint

Neat Father's Day Gift!

Post by Melvin Eades »

My new Nail Gun, made by Dewalt.
It can drive a 6-D nail thru a 2 X 4 at 200 yards.
This makes construction a real breeze. You can sit in your lawn chair and build a fence.
Just get the wife and kids to hold the fence boards in place while you sit back, relax with a cold beer. When they have the board in the right place just fire away.
With the hundred round magazine, you can build a fence with a minimum of reloading.
After a day of fence building with the new Dewalt Rapid fire nail gun, the wife will not ask you to fix or build anything else.
Available for a little more is the 'band-aid magazine' for those near misses when fence building.

Enjoy it while you have it, because things will change.

“Never trust the veracity of anything you read on the internet. That’s how World War I started.” — Abraham Lincoln.
glenn asher
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage 12fvss, CZ 527 American

Re: Neat Father's Day Gift!

Post by glenn asher »

That's downright sneaky, I like it! You can make a coyote think he's safe while you're putting up siding on the house, and nail his hide to the barn door! Pretty sneaky...... :lol: :lol:
Build a man a fire, and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life!
Michigan hunter
.204 Ruger Guns: savage model 12 cal. 204

Post by Michigan hunter »

that is really cool i might have to go get me one.

if you dont mind me asking how much did your kids pay for it.
Lee C.

Post by Lee C. »

That's a good one Melvin, But after 39 year's with the same women. I don't think you would want to here what she would have say about holding them boards. With me behind that rapid fire nail gun but i could ask her any ways. :wink: :wink: