Guns kill children says the History Channel

General discussion and information about the 204 Ruger.
Hawkeye Joe

Guns kill children says the History Channel

Post by Hawkeye Joe »

just saw a "Gun Crime kills children" commercial on the History channel. They kept showing a mother smiling with a baby,then a funeral precession rounding the corner and BAM, back to the mom WITHOUT the baby looking like somebody just told her "your baby was shot and killed". It ended with a teenager making eye contact with a crying mom while being cuffed and stuffed. Scumbags kill children not guns.. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! Anybody see this crap???
Hawkeye Joe (Mike)
Savage model 10 Predator, 3-9 Nikon Omega
07 LRPV, 35X45 Leupold Competition

Ray P
.204 Ruger Guns: 2-Rem 700 and Ruger#1 S/S

Re: Guns kill children says the History Channel

Post by Ray P »

Sorry no.....didn't catch it. But there was a billboard with a poster appling to the same thing :mad: and I kringed when I read it!
I'm a beliver in the NRA and give them what I can. I'm saving to get my life membership.
Before we know it they'll be banning baseball bat and tennis rackets.
Later
Ray P
Life is an adventure and often to short. Make the most with family and friends. Shoot often and shoot a small hole. Love the 204 Ruger!! NRA Life Member
"We are never to old to learn"
Rick in Oregon
.204 Ruger Guns: Sako 75V, Cooper MTV, Kimber 84M, Cust M700 11 Twist

Post by Rick in Oregon »

Mike: No, didn't see that one, but see crap like that every day in the papers and on the news. The idiot gang-bangers in the cities are/will ruin our right to keep guns, especially handguns eventually, and if one of the gun-hating demo's gets in, it will be sooner than later.

It just amazes me that these city idiots will kill each other for "turf", a piece of sidwalk that they don't even own! City property for pete's sake, or for wearing the "wrong" color.....get a life!

It's the same old thing: A few idiots wihtout brains ruin it for the many. Again. Maybe the History Channel needs to consider who they're taking advertising money from...... :chin:
Semper Fortis
Rick in Oregon
NRA Life/OHA/VHA/VVA

Oregon, East of the Cascades - Where Common Sense Still Prevails

glenn asher
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage 12fvss, CZ 527 American

Post by glenn asher »

"It's the same old thing: A few idiots wihtout brains ruin it for the many. Again. Maybe the History Channel needs to consider who they're taking advertising money from...... "

Unless I'm mistaken, they're owned by See B.S. the darn Blather/Katie Couric/60Minutes network, and they know what they're spewing. One of the many reasons I'm not on cable.......
Build a man a fire, and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life!
tuck2

Post by tuck2 »

We who enjoy the shooting sports should do our best to keep our firearms in a secure location so that kids and others can not use them. New laws will not help , but we must controll the firearms we own.
WrzWaldo
.204 Ruger Guns: Remington XR-100 / Savage-Douglas-Richards

Post by WrzWaldo »

tuck2 wrote:We who enjoy the shooting sports should do our best to keep our firearms in a secure location so that kids and others can not use them. New laws will not help , but we must controll the firearms we own.
Not only that, parents should take the lead in raising their children as was done when I was a youngster. We had all manner of firearm around the house when I was a young'un and we never touched them without explicit permission. Lazy parents, poor parenting skills, and out of control government are as much the problem.

WW
futuretrades
.204 Ruger Guns: HOWA 1500 .204 Ruger Varmint, Bull Bbl, Lupy 6-18x40 custom

Post by futuretrades »

Well said WrzWaldo :pint:
NRA Benefactor Life member
HOWA 1500 Varmint 204 Ruger, Bull Barrel, Hogue Overmold Stock, Leupold VXII 6-18x40mm AO LRV Custom Reticle Timney Trigger
Cooper Mdl 21 20VarTargW/Leupold VXIII, 6-20x40AO Varmint Hunter reticle.