The Plan

General discussion and information about the 204 Ruger.
LeeC

The Plan

Post by LeeC »

The Plan:

(1) Back off, and let men who want to marry men, marry men.

(2) Let women who want to marry women, marry women.

(3) Let those who want to abort, abort.

In three generations there will be no Democrats. I love it when a
plan comes together.

For Illinois gun owners, and other interested, check out the new NRA allerts. Richie Daley's at it again.
"Those who hammer their guns into plowshares will plow for those who do not." Thomas Jefferson
rayfromtx

Re: The Plan

Post by rayfromtx »

This is about the 204 Ruger right?

Why do you want to make the members of this forum who vote democratic uncomfortable?

Have we run out of things to talk about related to the 204? I used to take part in a forum that discussed the Toyota Prius. There were lots of liberal democrats over there but I don't remember them taking continual pot shots at the republicans. Why are gun forums so over run by intolerant people bent on insulting those that don't agree with them politically? I shot my first deer at age 6. I bought my first rifle at age 12 with money I earned myself without help. I shoot competitively and have a range behind my house.

I am a volunteer for the Barack Obama campaign. I speak out for gun rights and the 2nd amendment almost daily. I make a difference for all of us. I am a conservative. I am in total disagreement with the excessive irresponsible spending of the current administration. The last eight years have been a disaster for the future of this country but I don't come here to argue about that.

I come here to talk about the 204 Ruger. I come here to talk about the rifles I build and the handloads that I create and the scopes that I use and the rests that I use. I don't come here to be insulted for my political beliefs.

Thank You
Ray Moore
Dripping Springs Tx
Hotshot
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage and ar-15

Post by Hotshot »

LeeC, I thought that was funny.

rayfromtx, Lighten up-that was just a joke. I don't agree with your political opinions, but I'd fight for your right to have them and I know many conservative democrats I'm proud to call friend including you.

Let's change the subject guys!
Captqc
.204 Ruger Guns: Cooper Phoenix .204

Post by Captqc »

I agree with Hotshot, let's let this one die before it gets ugly! Gary
blackblue
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage predator hunter

Post by blackblue »

You volunteer for a candidate that is against firearms?
Glen
.204 Ruger Guns: Rem700ADL

Post by Glen »

I come here to talk about the 204 Ruger. I come here to talk about the rifles I build and the handloads that I create and the scopes that I use and the rests that I use.
With all due respect;
These boards will cease to exist as well as all the info on them when the 2nd Amendment goes belly up. And if they don't,, they will just be useless internet space.

Just how I see things is all.
Friends Are Friends By Nature.

RIP Russ,Blaine, & Darrell!!

I don't like repeat offenders. I like DEAD offenders!!
Ted Nugent

Isn't there a minimum age for grampas??
^^^^^^
Audrey Renae told me "No there isn't"!!

Glen
joghotrod

Post by joghotrod »

Do you think the Dems will spend less? That would be a first.
.204 Ruger M77 Mark II Weaver 6-24
.222 Rem. BDL Varmint Leupold VX III 6.5-20
.204 Dtech AR 24 in. 1/9 twist SS Fluted Shilen Barrel with Compensator, Leatherwood 8.5-25 uni-dial Also 1/12 twist Shilen. NRA Life Member
6BR Dtech Upper, Shilen 1/8 twist.
rayfromtx

Post by rayfromtx »

http://www.cedarcomm.com/~stevelm1/usdebt.htm

A study of US debt under republican and democrat presidents.
Hawkeye Joe

Post by Hawkeye Joe »

The Dem's have been running NY for some time now. Hmmm.... We have the highest taxes.Biggest deficit. And to top it off, The Dem's want to give illegal's drivers licenses :duh: :doh: . Come to NY for a free ride on me.God help us if one gets in....
Lee. That's FUNNY :lmao:
Hawkeye Joe (Mike)
Savage model 10 Predator, 3-9 Nikon Omega
07 LRPV, 35X45 Leupold Competition

rayfromtx

Post by rayfromtx »

joghotrod

Post by joghotrod »

Republicans controlled congress during the Clinton years and held down the Hillary spending.
.204 Ruger M77 Mark II Weaver 6-24
.222 Rem. BDL Varmint Leupold VX III 6.5-20
.204 Dtech AR 24 in. 1/9 twist SS Fluted Shilen Barrel with Compensator, Leatherwood 8.5-25 uni-dial Also 1/12 twist Shilen. NRA Life Member
6BR Dtech Upper, Shilen 1/8 twist.
LeeC

Post by LeeC »

Dudes and dudesses, I really didn't start this flap, the Illinois dems did when I got the NRA alert at the same time as The Plan. We've been under the gun for a long time from them including former state senator Obamarama. And this cat's not changing his spots. To heck with a budget....Hillary wanted a million for a Woodstock memorial. Illinois, New York, DC, Mass, Conn....we've all got a serious problem here and more to come. I live within a stone's throw from Springfield Armory, Armalite, RR Arms, Les Baer et al. Les Baer got so fed up with Illinois he's moving across the river to Le Claire, Iowa. For those of you that are buying or have stuff on order from Les Baer, deliveries are not supposed to be delayed during his move.
Disclaimer: After some time on this site, I see their is a fella with a similar name, Lee C, from Antigo....I don't want him to get confused with my feelings. I HAVE A BROTHER!!!???
Last edited by LeeC on Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Those who hammer their guns into plowshares will plow for those who do not." Thomas Jefferson
Hawkeye Joe

Post by Hawkeye Joe »

I think we need to look at the BIG picture. If I remember right ,we were attacked in 2001 :hammer:
Hawkeye Joe (Mike)
Savage model 10 Predator, 3-9 Nikon Omega
07 LRPV, 35X45 Leupold Competition

Glen
.204 Ruger Guns: Rem700ADL

Post by Glen »

So long as this all stays cool this thread can stay open. :wtg: :wtg:

Otherwise a dictatorship just might rise up. :lol:

Just one Mods view. :wink:
Friends Are Friends By Nature.

RIP Russ,Blaine, & Darrell!!

I don't like repeat offenders. I like DEAD offenders!!
Ted Nugent

Isn't there a minimum age for grampas??
^^^^^^
Audrey Renae told me "No there isn't"!!

Glen
Lee C.

Post by Lee C. »

Well I was a democrat years ago. But when I came back from Vietnam and seen how the democrats helped lose that war. I went to the republican party. And yes I did vote for bush both times. The first time because I thought we had some one how would stand up for this country. And then for our gun right's and some other thing's too.

But with Clinton and now Bush and this free trade we need fair trade. It's killing this country. And the only way we are going to be able to compete with it is if the gove. can push the wages down like the rest of the countrys around the world.

That's the only reson I see for not doing any thing about all the illegal's come in here. And all the jobs that left are only because of the taxes it cost them to get any thing out the door to sell. They don't up hold the laws on the books now about the illegal's.

And Bush wants to open the border's north and south and make this all one country. You only see a few trying to fight this in the congress.

I blame the democrat's and the republican's both for what's going on in this country right now. And yes (WE) the people for not standing up and and saying ENOUGH of this BS.

Sorry guy's but I had to get it out. Lee