Pushing some buttons...

General discussion and information about the 204 Ruger.
WrzWaldo
.204 Ruger Guns: Remington XR-100 / Savage-Douglas-Richards

Pushing some buttons...

Post by WrzWaldo »

Captqc
.204 Ruger Guns: Cooper Phoenix .204

Re: Pushing some buttons...

Post by Captqc »

That makes me so darn mad I could spit! :mad: Since when has America turned to Gestapo tatics to control the population? :huh: If that were to happen to me I'd hire the slimest lawyer I could dig out of the scum of humanity and own the city! I hate to get political but it needs to be said: Any gun owner who votes for a democrat is a fool!!! In Illinois they are trying to pass a bill which requires all ammo sold to have a serial number on the case and that number is registered to the buyer. The bill also states that there will be more taxes added to the ammo and no reloading allowed and all un-serialized ammo turned into the police. This is madness and must be stopped or we will end up like England. :wall: Gary :soap:
Glen
.204 Ruger Guns: Rem700ADL

Post by Glen »

If your friends tell you their vote doesn't count they are NOT your friend!!!!!! And make it clear!! :mad:
Friends Are Friends By Nature.

RIP Russ,Blaine, & Darrell!!

I don't like repeat offenders. I like DEAD offenders!!
Ted Nugent

Isn't there a minimum age for grampas??
^^^^^^
Audrey Renae told me "No there isn't"!!

Glen
foxwhistler
.204 Ruger Guns: Remington L.V.S.F

Post by foxwhistler »

If you allow that sort of thing to happen,you`ll end up worse than england. :!:
I only have to be lucky once,
the fox has to be lucky every time!
Glen
.204 Ruger Guns: Rem700ADL

Post by Glen »

foxwhistler is correct as Australia comes to mind.
Friends Are Friends By Nature.

RIP Russ,Blaine, & Darrell!!

I don't like repeat offenders. I like DEAD offenders!!
Ted Nugent

Isn't there a minimum age for grampas??
^^^^^^
Audrey Renae told me "No there isn't"!!

Glen
WHISTLEPIG

Post by WHISTLEPIG »

Boy, that is some really bad stuff. This type of thing is happening all over. California is banning lead ammunition in one third of the state to protect the Condor. Yes, that means rimfire also. It will be illegal to even posses lead ammunition in the effected area. It just happens to encompass the land that we hunt on. Seem like gun control? Registered ammunition with codes is great also. How many of us are complaining about the cost of ammo and components already? Just wait until they code it all.
Captqc
.204 Ruger Guns: Cooper Phoenix .204

Post by Captqc »

This is long but very important!
A Little Gun History Lesson
In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
------------------------------
In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
---------------------------
Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated
China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
----------------------------
Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, one million 'educated' people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
-----------------------------
Defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control: 56 million.
It has now been 12 months since gun owners in Australia were forced by new law to surrender 640,381 personal firearms to be destroyed by their own government, a program costing Australia taxpayers more than $500 million dollars. The first year results are now in:
Australia-wide, homicides are up 3.2 percent
Australia-wide, assaults are up 8.6 percent
Australia-wide, armed robberies are up 44 percent (yes, 44 percent)!
In the state of Victoria alone, homicides with firearms are now up 300 percent. Note that while the law-abiding citizens turned them in, the criminals did not, and criminals still possess their guns!
It will never happen here? I bet the Aussies said that too!
While figures over the previous 25 years showed a steady decrease in armed robbery with firearms, this has changed drastically upward in the past 12 months, since criminals now are guaranteed that their prey is unarmed.
There has also been a dramatic increase in break-ins and assaults of the ELDERLY. Australian politicians are at a loss to explain how public safety has decreased, after such monumental effort and expense was expended in successfully ridding Australian society of guns. The Australian experience and the other historical facts above prove it.
You won't see this data on the US evening news, or hear politicians disseminating this information.
Guns in the hands of honest citizens save lives and property and, yes, gun-control laws adversely affect only the law-abiding citizens.
Take note my fellow Americans, before it's too late!
The next time someone talks in favor of gun control, please remind him of this history lesson.
With Guns...........We Are "Citizens".
Without Them........We Are "Subjects".
During W.W.II the Japanese decided not to invade America because they knew most Americans were ARMED!
Note: Admiral Yamamoto who crafted the attack on Pearl Harbor had attended Harvard U 1919-1921 & was Naval Attaché to the U. S. 1925-28. Most of our Navy was destroyed at Pearl Harbor & our Army had been deprived of funding & was ill prepared to defend the country.
It was reported that when asked why Japan did not follow up the Pearl Harbor attack with an invasion of the U. S. Mainland, his reply was that he had lived in the U. S. & knew that almost all households had guns.
Gives ya something to think about! :chin: Gary
Bubba

Post by Bubba »

Very well said by all posters on this thread. Captqc and foxwhistler nailed it. Think very hard about this issue when it comes time to vote in November!
I may not learn fast but I learn good.