.204um T-Shirts

General discussion and information about the 204 Ruger.
glenn asher
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage 12fvss, CZ 527 American

.204um T-Shirts

Post by glenn asher »

I stopped by the dealership to pick up the rebate check for my new truck this afternoon, and the manager there noticed my .204um T-shirt. This led to a 2 hour jawbone session with him, I like to never got out of there :mrgreen: He doesn't shoot the .204 yet, but I think I sowed the seed...... He's a groundhogger and big game kinda guy, leaning towards big boomers, .30/.378s, .358STA's and stuff like that, but he's got some smaller stuff, too, like .22/250s and .223s.

The lesson here, is this, if you don't have a .204um T-shirt, and wear it, you're less likely to meet interesting people and have fun and interesting conversations with them :wink: :wink: I strongly advise our membership to order several shirts, and wear them, so you can do the same :lol:
When I bought the truck, I hadn't mentioned my hunting trip plans, so he didn't know I hunted, and he never brought up HIS plans to head for Alaska next fall, so we just hemmed and hawed while hashing out the deal on the truck. Dang, I mighta worked a better deal :wall: Oh well.
Build a man a fire, and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life!
Glen
.204 Ruger Guns: Rem700ADL

Re: .204um T-Shirts

Post by Glen »

I ran into 3 fellas one day with my shirt on & told them how I feel about the 204 & invited them to stop by here & chat. :mrgreen:
Friends Are Friends By Nature.

RIP Russ,Blaine, & Darrell!!

I don't like repeat offenders. I like DEAD offenders!!
Ted Nugent

Isn't there a minimum age for grampas??
^^^^^^
Audrey Renae told me "No there isn't"!!

Glen
Rick65Cat
.204 Ruger Guns: M77 MkII Target

Post by Rick65Cat »

I`m up here in Canada. Are shirts still available? I just got my .204 this summer.
adam

Post by adam »

Iv worn mine a few times but it goes un-noticed here in wales ! .204 is virually off the record.
Its .223 or 22.250 or nothing ! :wall:
' Your here for a good time, not a long time'
glenn asher
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage 12fvss, CZ 527 American

Post by glenn asher »

Rick65cat, I think you can go to the other thread and order the shirts online, still. Eric, the owner of the shirt company, has been busy with family matters, but the business goes on. Check on the sticky thread and see if it still comes up! :D
Build a man a fire, and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life!
MinotBob
.204 Ruger Guns: T/C Contender G2 .204 Ruger

Post by MinotBob »

glenn asher wrote:Rick65cat, I think you can go to the other thread and order the shirts online, still. Eric, the owner of the shirt company, has been busy with family matters, but the business goes on. Check on the sticky thread and see if it still comes up! :D
Do you have a link for us Newbies?
Thanks
MinotBob
MinotBob
.204 Ruger Guns: T/C Contender G2 .204 Ruger

Post by MinotBob »

Duh. Never mind I found it.
MinotBob