I normally don't brag but...

General discussion and information about the 204 Ruger.
huntnfool

I normally don't brag but...

Post by huntnfool »

what the heck. I am 2007 california state sctp champ for trap shooting. We just had our state trap shoot and i won it after shooting competetively for 5 years know. I shot 200/200 to win overall high out of 350 other kids. The team that i am on got second place so we are on our way back to nationals for the 4 year in a row. I am very happy to finally be the champ.
Silverfox
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage 12VLP purchased in June 2004 + 2 other custom .204s

Post by Silverfox »

Congratulations huntnfool!!! You have every right to do some bragging!! GREAT ACCOMPLISHMENT and keep practicing.
Catch ya L8R--Silverfox
BSmith

Post by BSmith »

It's not bragging if you can back it up. Nice shooting! Let us know how Nationals go.
Fire kills people. We need tougher match control laws!
Mike
.204 Ruger Guns: Cooper, RRA

Post by Mike »

Congratulations!!! Do you plan to continue shooting in college? I had a great time shooting trap and skeet during my college years.
WrzWaldo
.204 Ruger Guns: Remington XR-100 / Savage-Douglas-Richards

Post by WrzWaldo »

Fantastic shooting!! Well done.
huntnfool

Post by huntnfool »

yeah, i plan on shooting competetive for a while. but trap can get boring so i think i am going to try skeet, i have ran a couple 25's in skeet but never 100
Glen
.204 Ruger Guns: Rem700ADL

Post by Glen »

Congrats & Best of Luck!! :wtg: :wtg:
Friends Are Friends By Nature.

RIP Russ,Blaine, & Darrell!!

I don't like repeat offenders. I like DEAD offenders!!
Ted Nugent

Isn't there a minimum age for grampas??
^^^^^^
Audrey Renae told me "No there isn't"!!

Glen
Mike
.204 Ruger Guns: Cooper, RRA

Post by Mike »

huntnfool wrote:yeah, i plan on shooting competetive for a while. but trap can get boring so i think i am going to try skeet, i have ran a couple 25's in skeet but never 100
I always thought skeet was easier than trap because you've got the exact same shot at each station every time you step into the box. Essentially, you memorize the shot at each station and you're set (in theory). Maybe that's why I was always a better skeet shooter than trap shooter.

Do you know where you're going to college yet? I shot at Missouri State and had fun competing with guys from Kansas, Iowa State, Mizzou, Illinois and Purdue on a regular basis.
huntnfool

Post by huntnfool »

i don't plan on going to college. I have a job at PG&E already lined up for when i get out of highschool. But it would be fun going to college and shooting against other teams, but i wouldn't be able to find a school in california with a trap team because of all the anti-hunter/ gun people ruin it for the rest of us, darn i hate those people.