Bagged another Bobcat!

Talk about hunting the hunters and their prey.
Ryan S Albright
.204 Ruger Guns: Ruger 204 Ultra Light, Ruger 204 Standard, Ruger Target Gray

Bagged another Bobcat!

Post by Ryan S Albright »

I woke up at 12:30 AM. my sinuses have been killing me lately so I decided to go out hunting since I couldn't sleep. I set up on a slight hill side over looking a old road cut in an abandoned orange grove. This was an area over run by coyote. I was using the Prey master with a chicken distress call and some coyote barks after a while I decided to go to a group howl to locate the coyote they always answer. There was no answer the had moved but while the howls continued I saw eyes it was a bob cat. I pulled down with the rifle and fired it was about 100 yrds. The bobcat went down then got up and bounced around and hit the brush. I had made a bad shot. I went down and searched for about 30 minutes I kept hearing noises finely I cot eye balls then lost them so I decided to pull out the shot gun as I didn't trust my pistol shot and wasn't sure how much of a problem I was going to have in the thick weeds finely I spotted eyes again and fired the shot gun with four buck I didn't want to mess up the fur but I didn't want to loose a cat ether. ImageImageImage
sgp5163
.204 Ruger Guns: none

Re: Bagged another Bobcat!

Post by sgp5163 »

Ryan, Nice looking kitty!
steve
.204 Ruger Guns: rem 204 lvsf

Re: Bagged another Bobcat!

Post by steve »

No eye shot on this one? This one looks nicer than your last one nice job.