One for the 243 T3 lite

Talk about hunting the hunters and their prey.
Gube
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage VLP and BTVSS. Tikka 3 stainless & grey laminate

One for the 243 T3 lite

Post by Gube »

Woke up this afternoon after working nights and had this big male chewing on the new meatsickle that I put out last week. It was a bit breezy today and the 243 has been a "safe queen" as of late with the 204 getting most of the action, so out comes the 243 T3 lite. Laid prone on the deck and sent a 68 gr match grade berger pushed with 46.7 gr of H-414, 260 yds out. DRT. Small entrance, no exit.

Savage Vaporizer
Song Dog
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage 10, 12, & 16

Re: One for the 243 T3 lite

Post by Song Dog »

I just think your posts from the house is great.
I love the easy to carry meatsickle handle. How handy is that? :lol:
WTG!

In Christ,

Song Dog
PREDATOR DYNAMICS (facebook)
Foxpro Western Dealer Rep.
God's Country Camouflage-Fieldstaff
"A man with an experience has volumes more than a man with a theory"
Ray P
.204 Ruger Guns: 2-Rem 700 and Ruger#1 S/S

Post by Ray P »

Gube :eek: Your having way to much fun off the meatsickle. Quick question or two. What was hold with the 243 at that range with your pet load? How big (weight?) would you guess the yote at?
Thanks for sharing and love shooting area and your house............take any vistors..........haha :mrgreen:
Later
Ray P
Life is an adventure and often to short. Make the most with family and friends. Shoot often and shoot a small hole. Love the 204 Ruger!! NRA Life Member
"We are never to old to learn"
Gube
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage VLP and BTVSS. Tikka 3 stainless & grey laminate

Post by Gube »

Ray P wrote:Gube :eek: Your having way to much fun off the meatsickle. Quick question or two. What was hold with the 243 at that range with your pet load? How big (weight?) would you guess the yote at?
Thanks for sharing and love shooting area and your house............take any vistors..........haha :mrgreen:
Later
Ray P
I held on just above center of body and smacked him dead center. I'm guessing he was probably a shade over 40 lbs.
I just got a call yesterday that my 88 gr berger match varmints are in. Looking forward to doing some load testing with them for some longer range stuff.
Savage Vaporizer
Ryan S Albright
.204 Ruger Guns: Ruger 204 Ultra Light, Ruger 204 Standard, Ruger Target Gray

Post by Ryan S Albright »

That meat sicle is discusting! I would think those coyote where doing you a favor by getting rid of the scraps before spring.