%&#$ snow

Talk about hunting the hunters and their prey.
Rick65Cat
.204 Ruger Guns: M77 MkII Target

%&#$ snow

Post by Rick65Cat »

Getting kind of tired of this crappy cold and snow. :mad:
My .204 sits forlornly in my gun cabinet waiting patiently (more than me) for the snow to disappear and the gophers start popping up. With about 400 rounds of loaded 32gr Vmax ready to go, I can't wait.
Ryan S Albright
.204 Ruger Guns: Ruger 204 Ultra Light, Ruger 204 Standard, Ruger Target Gray

Re: %&#$ snow

Post by Ryan S Albright »

Its 82 degrees here to day I went out to sight a couple of rifles in yesterday. Like a fool I took my shirt off for a while. I am burnt so bad today that I got a head ache and can't think straight. It was cold and wet last weekend and bad weather is coming tomorrow.
dannybracy
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage 12LRPV w/ VX-L Leupold 6.5-20x56 VHR, Savage 12FV.204

Post by dannybracy »

Just got an inch of ice last fri....and it still isn't off....was -5 this morn when I got up........so I am having a hard time feeling for someone w/ a sunburn!!! HAHA But I bet you wont feel sorry either when I slip and fall on my A*S*S!!!!! Yes I am looking forward to better weather. Although, I don't know how good that will be, b/c I moved to where my fiance is going to school.....and it NEVER quits blowing here. 10 mph wind is nothing!!!! :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: -Dan
***Danny Bracy***

'07 Savage 12LRPV .204 w/ VX-L Leupold 6.5-20x56 VHR
'07 Superior Arms AR15 20" Bull Varmint .223
surfclod
.204 Ruger Guns: None

Post by surfclod »

Hmmm, I know what you mean, its to cold to bother going to the shooting range to punch holes in paper.

I was out this weekend, as the area where I do my gopher shooting has had some wolf kills recently. I spent several hours calling in different spots but heard the next day that the neighbors had their cattle spooked that night so they were to far for me to get any action. Hope to keep in touch with them so I can have better luck next time I get out there. Hiking up and down the foothills and then stopping to call really is hard to dress for, used some of the disposable hand warmers when calling to keep from freezing. Walked at a slow pace getting to spots to call so as to not get in a sweat. I gotta get a lighter gun though, +12 lbs is to dang heavy to haul up and down hills.
Racr350
.204 Ruger Guns: Remington 700 SPS Varmint

Post by Racr350 »

Its been pretty nice on the east coast here...but last night a storm movied throught and nowthe whole NE is under a foot of snow! I swear as soon as I think Spring is finally here...we get a nice blizzard! :wall:
Rem 700 SPS Varmint .204 (BSA Platinum 6-24x44) <-- The Favorite of Course
Rem 700 ADL .243 (BSA Contender 3-12x40)
Sav 93FV .22WMR (BSA Contender 4-16x40)
Rug 10/22 Synthetic/SS .22LR (BSA Sweet 22 3-9x40)
Bergcrane2
.204 Ruger Guns: Remington VSSF II

Post by Bergcrane2 »

They're predicting 3 days of warm rain here for the weekend. :D FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!