Crow hunting reports.......

Talk about hunting the hunters and their prey.
Keith in Ga

Crow hunting reports.......

Post by Keith in Ga »

Went yesterday morning by myself to a farm that was very good the last two years. My buddy couldn't go, so I decided to try it by myself. I cranked up the Foxpro and immediately got covered up. My old Stoeger semi-auto was doing a great job, and I ran it dry several times. I'm not a great wing shot, but killed over 25 birds, and hit quite a few more. I ran out of shells (plenty in the truck), and the sky was black when I left. Best crow shoot I've ever had. My buddy met me this morning and we hunted till after 2:00 p.m. While not as good as yesterday, we still killed around 30 birds between us. Several earlier trips were not as good, a lot of the birds went the other way when we cranked up the Foxpro. Hopefully this cold weather will push some new targets down to Georgia.
ImageImage
Medic52
.204 Ruger Guns: Rem 700 SPS Varmint

Re: Crow hunting reports.......

Post by Medic52 »

Sounds like fun, I love shooting crows with my 204 and 17 Rem. Love to watch the feathers float...
" The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he LOVES what is behind him." G.K.Chesterton

REM 700 SPS Varmint Elite 6x24x40
LIFE MEMBER NRA
TROPHY LIFE MEMBER NAHC
steve
.204 Ruger Guns: rem 204 lvsf

Re: Crow hunting reports.......

Post by steve »

sounds like you had a couple great hunts what are your limits for crow?