Remote Control PreyMaster

Talk about hunting the hunters and their prey.
YoteSmoker
.204 Ruger Guns: CZ 527 Varminter

Remote Control PreyMaster

Post by YoteSmoker »

Do any of you have any experience using this call. It seems to be a really new product. I have been shopping around for a FoxPro and just came across this unit. Having trouble spending as much money as the cost of a decent rifle on a call...so I picked up a few more mouth calls in the meantime.
OldTurtle
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage mod. 116 and Custom .204 AR

Re: Remote Control PreyMaster

Post by OldTurtle »

I have a JS that I converted into a wireless by adding a NADY wireless microphone to the system and it works well.

I recently saw one of the wired type advertised for $89 and my NADY cost me $81. I installed the speaker and mike receiver in one of those giant (64oz?) insulated drink cups and it works well...for a lot less than the FOXPRO.

If I were a professional hunter, or if there was a real local market for furs, I might be able to justify something better. But for my circumstances, I can't think of any reason to upgrade..
AR
Factory/Factory
Ryan S Albright
.204 Ruger Guns: Ruger 204 Ultra Light, Ruger 204 Standard, Ruger Target Gray

Re: Remote Control PreyMaster

Post by Ryan S Albright »

I love the ingenuity that I see come up when a problem of spending money and getting a coyote come together! Good job. Mid south has put the Prey master remote control caller on clearance for $154 check it out. I also cringed at paying $499 for a Fox pro I am sure they are good but I can't sell fur here. Johny Stewart has been in the business a long time his product should work.