Want to trade or sell my Diamond for a .204 and or...

Discuss, trade, swap, sell or buy stuff!
chris_32212
.204 Ruger Guns: none currently

Want to trade or sell my Diamond for a .204 and or...

Post by chris_32212 »

$3,500 Firm

The diamond is rated I1 for clarity, Colorless(E), 1.04karat, "Brilliant Round" cut and is set in a 14k white gold band. Both Polish and Symmetry are rated "good". This is a natural diamond that has not been enhanced in anyway. This stone is flawless to the human eye. No inclusions or imperfections are visible without the aid of high power magnification. It has never been worn and is in perfect condition just like it was the day I bought it (7/72010).

It catches light and is clearly visible from across the room and is almost sure to give almost any female a bad case of ring envy. The "GSI #" on the certification of authenticity card is laser etched on the side of the stone so it can be tracked if it is ever lost or stolen, you need 200 magnification power to see this etching because its far too small to see with the naked eye. To buy a comparable stone, your going to spend five grand or more at a retail jewelry store. Don't take my word for it, do the research like I did. I am somewhat motivated to sell and will entertain serious offers but I wont be giving it away, I am taking a good hit in the wallet already at my list price. I have the original purchase receipt and the extended warranty that goes with it. Pretty sure the extended warranty is transferable but that would be a better question for Kay Jewelers. Thanks for looking!

For firearms trades, I am mainly interested in the .204 or .308 Savage LRPV or possibly, TC icon Precision Hunter, Tikka T3 varmint, Sako Model 75, and Cooper. I would be interested in higher end optics also (leaupold or night force primarily). Thanks for looking!

Here are some pics:
Last edited by chris_32212 on Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Trent
.204 Ruger Guns: Remington 700 SPS Varminter

Re: Want to trade or sell my Diamond for a .204 and or...

Post by Trent »

I feel for ya man. Been in that same situation (twice!). Takes a long time to get over that crap. Can't change that it happened, so you might as well find some good in the fact that you found out and that you found out prior to giving her the ring... or worse yet, finding out after you got hitched.

I hope you are able to get what you are looking for it. Cheers!

- Trent