Dedicated Technology AR-15

Discuss, trade, swap, sell or buy stuff!
raptorfendercash
.204 Ruger Guns: savage

Dedicated Technology AR-15

Post by raptorfendercash »

I have a dedicated technology ar-15 i would like to sell to fund a new bolt gun project.I bought this rifile from the original owner and have shot it very little but enough to know it is very accurate.I never got around to working up a load for it but shot a load i had for another one of my rifiles and it shot 1/2 moa at 100yds.It is built on an Olympic platform comes with one 20 rnd p-mag,has rock river two stage trigger group,jp tension pin,etc...The scope is a cheap ZOS 6-24X56 but it does hold a zero.This rifile deserves a better quilaty scope but i've had to many irons in the fire.There is to much to list about this rifile so e mail me and we'll exchange phone # if you have more questions.This rifile has been cleaned the right way with bore guide,coated rod etc..Will be shipped in a padded hard case.Not interested in any trades.Will ship or can do ftf in central ohio.If shipped you will handle all transaction fees on your end and i will on mine.E-MAIL @ raptorfendercash@yahoo.com.Thanks for lookin.Image
raptorfendercash

Re: Dedicated Technology AR-15

raptorfendercash

Re: Dedicated Technology AR-15

I'll sell this one for $1500.No trades please.