FS Remington 700vtr .204 ruger

Discuss, trade, swap, sell or buy stuff!
jmack
.204 Ruger Guns: savage 12fcv, remington vtr

FS Remington 700vtr .204 ruger

Post by jmack »

]I have a real nice Remington 700vtr .204ruger that id like to sell, it has a Firefield 3-12x40aoe illuminated reticle scope, Harris bipod, and a matching paracord sling. It is in excellent condition, and shoots really well with factory ammo. Ive only shot Hornady 32 grain Vmax's thru it so I have nothing to compare them to. I'm located in Chenoa, Il and follow all Illinois foid laws, It would ship from a FFl in Illinois. I cant figure out how to get pictures off of my phone on here, so if you would like to see pictures I can text them, or maybe email. sorry im not real computer savy!
Bill K
.204 Ruger Guns: also now, a Savage switch bull barrel in 204R. 23 inch SS

Re: FS Remington 700vtr .204 ruger

Post by Bill K »

jmack wrote:]I have a real nice Remington 700vtr .204ruger that id like to sell, it has a Firefield 3-12x40aoe illuminated reticle scope, Harris bipod, and a matching paracord sling. It is in excellent condition, and shoots really well with factory ammo. Ive only shot Hornady 32 grain Vmax's thru it so I have nothing to compare them to. I'm located in Chenoa, Il and follow all Illinois foid laws, It would ship from a FFl in Illinois. I cant figure out how to get pictures off of my phone on here, so if you would like to see pictures I can text them, or maybe email. sorry im not real computer savy!
\ Where am I missing the asking price ? Bill K
Silverfox
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage 12VLP purchased in June 2004 + 2 other custom .204s

Post by Silverfox »

I couldn't see any asking price either????
Catch ya L8R--Silverfox
jmack

Post by jmack »

Bill K wrote:
jmack wrote:]I have a real nice Remington 700vtr .204ruger that id like to sell, it has a Firefield 3-12x40aoe illuminated reticle scope, Harris bipod, and a matching paracord sling. It is in excellent condition, and shoots really well with factory ammo. Ive only shot Hornady 32 grain Vmax's thru it so I have nothing to compare them to. I'm located in Chenoa, Il and follow all Illinois foid laws, It would ship from a FFl in Illinois. I cant figure out how to get pictures off of my phone on here, so if you would like to see pictures I can text them, or maybe email. sorry im not real computer savy!
\ Where am I missing the asking price ? Bill K
sorry about that! Asking $650
jmack

Post by jmack »

sold