WTB - Sierra .204 39 grain bullets

Discuss, trade, swap, sell or buy stuff!
Ryan55555
.204 Ruger Guns: Remington 700 VS SFII

WTB - Sierra .204 39 grain bullets

Post by Ryan55555 »

Can't find them anywhere. Any help would be great.
tbates
.204 Ruger Guns: Ruger #1 Sporter

Re: WTB - Sierra .204 39 grain bullets

Post by tbates »

You may already do this, but log on to MidwayUSA, Natchez, Midsouth Shooters, etc. Most offer to notify you when products like this are available. I'm on the Midway "notify me" feature now waiting for this same bullet. You then have to order immediately because they sell out quickly. If you have an iPhone, you can set it up to receive your email and get instant notification. I just check my email frequently when home. I used the "notify me" feature at Midway for some other bullets and they notified me right away.
savageboy23
.204 Ruger Guns: Rem 700 sps varmint

Re: WTB - Sierra .204 39 grain bullets

Post by savageboy23 »

tbates wrote:You may already do this, but log on to MidwayUSA, Natchez, Midsouth Shooters, etc. Most offer to notify you when products like this are available. I'm on the Midway "notify me" feature now waiting for this same bullet. You then have to order immediately because they sell out quickly. If you have an iPhone, you can set it up to receive your email and get instant notification. I just check my email frequently when home. I used the "notify me" feature at Midway for some other bullets and they notified me right away.
If you can get on a back order list. I have a few things on back order at mid south. Because the notify me emails get sent out after the back orders are filled.
Remington 700 sps varmit with Leupold vx-3 6.5-20 adj objective HS Precision stock and timney trigger