WTB - Reloading Presses/etc - your old, your C, your 0

Discuss, trade, swap, sell or buy stuff!
acloco
.204 Ruger Guns: 12FV, 12BVSS -S

WTB - Reloading Presses/etc - your old, your C, your 0

Post by acloco »

I recently became an NRA certified reloading instructor and am in need of a couple more presses, case trimmers, and scales to use in class.

I am NOT teaching the class to NRA specs....but more. As you are well aware, there is no better way to learn, than to actually reload. My capstone/graduation requirement of the class is - 50 or 100 rounds of quality loaded ammo.

Obviously, I am sponsoring this endeavor out of my own pocket. So, I need some of your old presses. Don't mind if they are a C type press either.

I will be setting up a seperate reloading bench in my garage that will allow up to 4 people at a time to take the class.

Inexpensive is the key word here. After they learn on these, we will move to my reloading room to use CoAx, RockChucker, etc.

Email or PM me with what you have and priced shipped to 69101. THANK YOU!
leeloader
.204 Ruger Guns: savage model 25

Re: WTB - Reloading Presses/etc - your old, your C, your 0

Post by leeloader »

hey my name is justin and I have a lyman spartan don't know how old it is but ill send it to you for the shipping cost which ill find out for you I'm just glad people are trying to teach people to reload
leeloader
.204 Ruger Guns: savage model 25

Post by leeloader »

Sorry about posting on forum but couldn't pm you for some reason
acloco

Post by acloco »

leeloader - my PM box was full. Cleaned out now...check your PM.
RAMOS
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage Model 12 FLV, Cooper M21

Post by RAMOS »

Really wish I had something you could use. Any way we can make a small donation to further the cause?
acloco

Post by acloco »

Ramos - your generousity is very kind. I believe the price of the class, spread out over 20 participants, will cover the costs. At this point in time, I am going to kindly decline your offer. Through buy, sell, trades I have done over the last 10 years, I have the initial consumables covered. With most NRA classes, the price covers the cost of classes and not much else, but, if I can spread out the cost of supplies over several classes, then the cost per class goes down....and I end up paying myself $5 per hour. :)

In my warped mind, I think reloading AND shooting sports should be shared with all that wish. So, with this effort, hopefully, I am giving something back to this hobby/life that has given me so much pleasure.
RAMOS
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage Model 12 FLV, Cooper M21

Post by RAMOS »

Good deal, Acloco. I applaud your efforts and trust that they will bare much fruit!