Wanted - WW Brass and 39gr SBKs

Discuss, trade, swap, sell or buy stuff!
dan97526
.204 Ruger Guns: Cooper M21, Cooper 38 20VT, CZ 17H

Wanted - WW Brass and 39gr SBKs

Post by dan97526 »

Title says it all. I'm going on my first Montana prairie dog shoot next month and I'm scrambling to get a sufficient supply of ammunition.

I could also use some RL-10 if ftf is possible.

Thanks,

Dan
Keith in Ga

Re: Wanted - WW Brass and 39gr SBKs

Post by Keith in Ga »

I would check Midsouth shooters supply. Normally their stock is good and also their prices. Sounds like you're getting a late start on loading, (can relate). Where are you located? Good luck!
ImageImage
wirelessguy2005
.204 Ruger Guns: Custom 20 SCC, Savage LRPV 20 Nitro , Howa 1500 204 Ruger

Post by wirelessguy2005 »

another good option for Brass is Powder Valley. They have good prices and typically have almost everything in stock. http://www.powdervalleyinc.com/
dan97526

Post by dan97526 »

Thanks, guys.

Yes, a late start. My dad springs on me that his "crew" is planning a rat-shooting trip for early June. He tells me this last week. Frickin' retired guys. Of course, they're all buying their ammunition and .223 at that. I look at my stocks - less than 300 bullets, about 400 casings, less than 2# of powder. Augmented with rimfire, adequate for a day or two of shooting sage rats. Insufficient for a week of shooting prairie dogs. And my bank account is severely wounded - I just built an AR. Panic mode in 3, 2, 1...

I'm in Seattle. I'm going to make the 50-mile trek south to Cabela's to see what they have before I go mail order.
Keith in Ga

Post by Keith in Ga »

Let's go easy on "us" retired guys!
ImageImage
dan97526

Post by dan97526 »

Keith in Ga wrote:Let's go easy on "us" retired guys!
Ha! It's actually envy...
Keith in Ga

Post by Keith in Ga »

Just saw where http://www.precisionreloading.com has a good price on ww brass and their price on 39 bk isn't bad either. Might check them out.
ImageImage
Jim White
.204 Ruger Guns: CZ-527, Remington 700 VLTHSS

Post by Jim White »

dan97526 wrote:Thanks, guys.

Yes, a late start. My dad springs on me that his "crew" is planning a rat-shooting trip for early June. He tells me this last week. Frickin' retired guys. Of course, they're all buying their ammunition and .223 at that. I look at my stocks - less than 300 bullets, about 400 casings, less than 2# of powder. Augmented with rimfire, adequate for a day or two of shooting sage rats. Insufficient for a week of shooting prairie dogs. And my bank account is severely wounded - I just built an AR. Panic mode in 3, 2, 1...

I'm in Seattle. I'm going to make the 50-mile trek south to Cabela's to see what they have before I go mail order.
Dan, Check out Welcher's & Sportco in Tacoma. Cabela's may or may-not have what you're looking for but even if they do, they're full retail (nice store though). Heck, depending on where you are, I would call Kesselring up in north in Burlington and see what he has, he is normally stocked pretty good and he has lots of toys.

By-the-way, check Noslers website. Wasn't to long ago they had an over run of 204 bullets as well as other items than is very reasonable.

HTH,