FS: DPMS AR upper in 204

Discuss, trade, swap, sell or buy stuff!
ironhorsepilot
.204 Ruger Guns: remington 204 SPS, AR 204

FS: DPMS AR upper in 204

Post by ironhorsepilot »

I have an DPMS AR upper in 204 Ruger. It has a 24" fluted stainless steel barrel. Carbon fiber free floating hand guard. DPMS Hight Rider upper. Complete with bolt and charging handle. I bought this and put it together and shot 6 rounds through it. Its a tack driver. Im selling because I bought a Kimber Pro Varmit. I can send more pictures if requested.

$625. Plus $15 shipping. This is well below what I paid through Midway USA.

RandyDB
.204 Ruger Guns: Browning varmint stalker, ruger 77 ultralite all weather,

Re: FS: DPMS AR upper in 204

Post by RandyDB »

Is the upper still for sale and does it have a sling stud on it?
ironhorsepilot

Post by ironhorsepilot »

Yes, its still for sale. No, it does not have a sling stud. It can easily be added but I decided not to since I decided to sell it.
Why carry a gun? Because I cant carry a cop and I cant throw rocks 1100 feet per second!
ironhorsepilot

Post by ironhorsepilot »

Price lowered to $600 plus shipping.
Why carry a gun? Because I cant carry a cop and I cant throw rocks 1100 feet per second!
MarineSniper
.204 Ruger Guns: Remington 700 caliber 204

Post by MarineSniper »

I was wondering if you would be interested in doing any trading?? I have a Remington 700 SPS chambered in the 204, it has a Tasco 6X24X44 scope mounted on it. I also have a AR-15 Shorty Upper if your not interested in the Remington.. The Barrel Length is 10" and is threaded on the end, it has a 5 1/2" screw on flash supressor that is not pinned so can be removed the total length of the entire upper is 17 1/2" inches, I have a 4X20 UltraLux scope mounted on the carry handle. This upper makes a great addition to your AR for a short Home defense weapon or can mounted on a pistol frame...If you are interested in either of these two items I can send you pictures of them...I am located in Ohio....Thanks for your time and look forward to your reply, I will check back often. Thanks Bill
If you run you will only die tired (Semper Fi)
ironhorsepilot

Post by ironhorsepilot »

MarineSniper wrote:I was wondering if you would be interested in doing any trading?? I have a Remington 700 SPS chambered in the 204, it has a Tasco 6X24X44 scope mounted on it. I also have a AR-15 Shorty Upper if your not interested in the Remington.. The Barrel Length is 10" and is threaded on the end, it has a 5 1/2" screw on flash supressor that is not pinned so can be removed the total length of the entire upper is 17 1/2" inches, I have a 4X20 UltraLux scope mounted on the carry handle. This upper makes a great addition to your AR for a short Home defense weapon or can mounted on a pistol frame...If you are interested in either of these two items I can send you pictures of them...I am located in Ohio....Thanks for your time and look forward to your reply, I will check back often. Thanks Bill
I appreciate the offer but I already have SPS in 204. (BassPro sale $449.00) I also have 3 AR's. Sorry
MarineSniper
.204 Ruger Guns: Remington 700 caliber 204

Post by MarineSniper »

Thanks anyway,,,Never hurts to ask....Good Luck On your Sale
If you run you will only die tired (Semper Fi)
DENALI

Post by DENALI »

is this still for sale? THanks
ironhorsepilot

Post by ironhorsepilot »

DENALI wrote:is this still for sale? THanks
sold sorry. cant figure out how to delete post.