LEUPOLD CUSTOMER SERVICE

Discussion about rifle scopes, spotting scopes and binoculars.
4JAKE
.204 Ruger Guns: Remington and Savage

LEUPOLD CUSTOMER SERVICE

Post by 4JAKE »

6.6x20x40 LR Varmint Reticle. Out coyote hunting, about -10 degrees actual with -35 wind chil, wearing choppers and dropped my rifle on the road. The rifle landed right on the side focus knob and broke it off, couldn't believe the glass didn't break. Kept telling myself that the tears freezing on my cheeks were from the cold weather, but I think I might have been mistaken.

Sent it to Leupold, they received it Feb. 4, 2010. Put a note in the box to tell them to notify me of the damages and what it would cost to fix. Was waiting to hear what the damages were and last evening, Monday, Feb. 22, 2010, the UPS man delivers a package from Leupold.

The scope was repaired and returned to me with not even return shipping charges! About 2 years ago I stepped in a snow covered badger hole while coyote hunting. That rifle went down hard also, but it had a Leupold on it too. Sent it in and had the same kind of service as this one!

THE ULTIMATE IN CUSTOMER SERVICE -- BAR NONE!!!!!! Thanks, Leupold!
Hotshot
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage and ar-15

Re: LEUPOLD CUSTOMER SERVICE

Post by Hotshot »

A big plus from me for Leupold customer service too. But I must say, Burris customer service is right up there with Leupold.
Captqc
.204 Ruger Guns: Cooper Phoenix .204

Post by Captqc »

4Jake, no argument from me! All of my rifles (and one pistol) wear Leupold's. Of course it's easy for me as their factory is a 30 minute drive from home! Life is good!
Critter
.204 Ruger Guns: Ruger #1B .204, Ruger 77/44,

Post by Critter »

4JAKE wrote:Out coyote hunting, about -10 degrees actual with -35 wind chill, wearing choppers and dropped my rifle on the road. The rifle landed right on the side focus knob and brOKe it off, couldn't believe the glass didn't break.
A few years ago, a I lent a friend of mine one of my scopes. He managed to fall hard on a big rock fall.

He dusted the scope off, took it to the range to check the zero which was ok, and soldiered on with it. Not even a scratch on the super hard finish or a chance to test the builders customer service or write a letter.

Glad he wasn't hurt, he easily could of been. Disappointed that I didn't get to try out the customer service, which by the way was excellent when I broke the tip off my .204 Redding Sizing die pin.

Did get a nice email from him telling me what had happened and that the scope was undamaged, though.