Vortex Customer Service

Discussion about rifle scopes, spotting scopes and binoculars.
ACLakey
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage .204 Predator Hunter(soon)

Vortex Customer Service

Post by ACLakey »

I purchased two Viper 4x12x40 scopes last year, the first one I installed and have had no issues. The second I installed on my 223AI and noticed the cross hairs were canted badly. I also lent my father my 8.5x50 binos and the factory neck strap broke and they fell on the left eye piece and bent it so it was inoperable.

I sent both items to Vortex and they received them July 8th. I received a new Viper 4x12x40 and a my repaired 8.5x50 binos on July 19th. Just wanted to post my results, they did not give me any hassle on the repairs and everything is back in order.
RAMOS
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage Model 12 FLV, Cooper M21

Re: Vortex Customer Service

Post by RAMOS »

Glad to hear they took good care of you. Got a Viper myself, so far so good.
Sidewinderwa
.204 Ruger Guns: Savages

Post by Sidewinderwa »

That has been our experience at the sporting goods store I work at. The few Vortex products we return are quickly replaced or repaired. I have a new Vortex Viper PST scope on the way now. I love the scopes and binocular that I have from them, Great products and at a good price.
Please, no Sidewinder today!
jlc204
.204 Ruger Guns: savage 12 vlp single shot 204

Post by jlc204 »

I had a similarexperience with their customer service-this is from a previous post:

"I recently purchased a target dot Vortex Viper 6.5-20x44. Upon arrival, I noticed a very small chip in the finish near the power ring. I contacted Vortex customer service. The lady was very nice and immediately sent me a return shipping label. I had a replacement scope in 2 working days!! I call that wonderful customer service!"

Decent prices, decent optics, and excellent customer service will always have my consideration in future optical needs.
dozernomore
.204 Ruger Guns: savage model 25

Post by dozernomore »

this really good to know,I now own 3 vortex scopes,the glass is nice crisp and clear,I got no complaints