Varget Powder??

Ask questions and share information about reloading.
Ray P
.204 Ruger Guns: 2-Rem 700 and Ruger#1 S/S

Varget Powder??

Post by Ray P »

Were has all the Varget gone?? My local suppler is out,and has 50# on order with no date avalible. Just checked Powder Valley is out. Midway has 1# but no 8# in stock.
Anyone know whats up? If any problem?
Thank for any help.
Later
Ray P
Last edited by Ray P on Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Life is an adventure and often to short. Make the most with family and friends. Shoot often and shoot a small hole. Love the 204 Ruger!! NRA Life Member
"We are never to old to learn"
nitis
.204 Ruger Guns: rem 700

Re: Varget Powder??

Post by nitis »

we are finally seeing powder here on the west coast but no big jugs only 1# for the most part
the_right_reverend
.204 Ruger Guns: RUGER KM77VT MKII

Re: Varget Powder??

Post by the_right_reverend »

Varget is out there and moving fast...... went to the bass pro in Sevierville tn before Christmas, They had just stocked the powder shelf as i was headed for the hunting clothes and had lots of Varget @$27,...... 20 min later on the way back thru it was sold out :wall: .. Stopped by graf's super store in Mexico Mo. They sold the last of the 1 lbs earlier that morn and had 8's on the shelf.... didn't really need 8 instead i was after 20 lbs of assorted other... Bass pro in columbia Mo had it but by then I had blown my powder budget.... Its just flying out the door when available
It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men....Image