20 cal. Flash Hole Debur Tool UPDATE

Ask questions and share information about reloading.
BabaOriley
.204 Ruger Guns: Dtech AR

Re: 20 cal. Flash Hole Debur Tool UPDATE

Post by BabaOriley »

March 23rd:
wirelessguy2005 wrote:I am curious to find out what kind of flash hole deburring tool you guys are currently using for preping your 17 & 20 caliber brass? I would also like to find out what interest if any exists in having a very high quality tool made for a very reasonable price? Any feedback you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
March 23rd:
bow shot wrote:RCBS: Cuts like a plastic knife. Only deburrs the hole, does not uniform it. Relies on case length uniformity for "correct" depth of cut. I don't like any of those 3 things.
March 23rd:
Rick in Oregon wrote:The K&M tool has a positive stop at the end of the cutter shank. You cannot over cut the hole, as the shank bottoms out on the case web/bottom of case. Every case gets cut exactly the same, with a nice bevel and uniform flash hole diameter. I also hate tools that are "case length dependent", and therefore (to me) poorly designed.
Quoted above are the first two replies to your request for input, and the best advice you were given. Why ask for advice if you're going to ignore it?

March 31st:
kenbrofox wrote:What will be the diameter of the flash hole after 'uniforming' with the new tool?
Can you provide this info yet?

The reason I ask is apparently some cases have .060, and others have .080 flash holes.
wirelessguy2005
.204 Ruger Guns: Custom 20 SCC, Savage LRPV 20 Nitro , Howa 1500 204 Ruger

Re: 20 cal. Flash Hole Debur Tool UPDATE

Post by wirelessguy2005 »

For anyone interested in trying out one of the tools i will offer a money back gurantee. If you try one out and aren't happy with it i will issue you a full refund upon return of the tool. I am that confident in the quality of this tool. Thanks to everyone that has already purchased one.

Thanks,

Wirelessguy